Clues to Frozen Energy
Here is a list of common ways many people experience distress. They don’t necessarily mean your energy is frozen in these spots. They are just suggestions about where to start looking for the hidden energy resources that are either not flowing or stuck in the wrong place.
• Repeatedly forgetting to do something you intend to do.
• Having strong feelings about something that other people don’t consider a problem.
• Procrastinating—about anything.
• Having a headache.
• Having some belief you hold about yourself or someone else that doesn’t make much sense but you can’t seem to let it go.
• Avoiding making a phone call or having a conversation.
• Feeling your stomach churn whenever you think about something.
• Experiencing tightness or tension in some part of your body.
• Feeling stress whenever you think about a particular problem.
• Feeling anxious or scared (they are pretty much the same feeling) and either knowing or not knowing why you feel that way.
When you experience any of these things it often means that just a moment or a millisecond before you experience them you have been reminded in some way of a time when you felt unresourceful or overwhelmed sometime in the past.
You don’t need to worry about what reminded you. That can be very subtle like a passing smell, a fragment of a song, seeing a familiar shape—even someone who reminds you of someone who is no longer a part of your life. If you do recognize the trigger, great! If you don’t, it does not really matter.
Click Follow to receive emails when this author adds content on Bublish