Here is a list of common ways many people experience distress. They don’t necessarily mean your energy is frozen in these spots. They are just suggestions about where to start looking for the hidden energy resources that are either not flowing or stuck in the wrong place.
• Repeatedly forgetting to do something you intend to do.
• Having strong feelings about something that other people don’t consider a problem.
• Procrastinating—about anything.
• Having a headache.
• Having some belief you hold about yourself or someone else that doesn’t make much sense but you can’t seem to let it go.
• Avoiding making a phone call or having a conversation.
• Feeling your stomach churn whenever you think about something.
• Experiencing tightness or tension in some part of your body.
• Feeling stress whenever you think about a particular problem.
• Feeling anxious or scared (they are
Click Follow to receive emails when this author adds content on Bublish