• Put the most important information first.
• Tell a story—but don’t make it too long (consider time and attention spans).
• Explain exactly why you are fundraising.
• Tell the viewer a bit about yourself and those who are involved with your book.
• Build trust with a breakdown of your budget—they want to know where the money is going.
• Spelling and grammar are important. Proofread!
• Break long text into sections with headings and images.
• Make it visual—include images in your pitch.
A great pitch is like a one to two sentence
blurb you would find for a hot movie coming up …
It is designed to grab the viewer at once.
Click Follow to receive emails when this author adds content on Bublish