1) "Seek not the life of the immortals, ...Enjoy to the full the resources that are within thy reach. "
---Pindar (522 BC - 443 BC)
2) ”The secret of concentration is the secret of self-discovery. You reach inside yourself to discover your personal resources, and what it takes to match them to the challenge."
3) "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
---Galileo Galilei (1564 - 1642)
4) ” What's right about America is that although we have a mess of problems, we have great capacity - intellect and resources - to do something about them."
---Henry Ford II (1917 - 1987)
5) "People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use. ---Soren Kierkegaard (1813 - 1855)
6) "Few men during their lifetime come anywhere near exhausting the resources dwelling inthem. There are deep wells of strength that are never used."
---Richard E. Byrd
7) ”To be thrown upon one's own resources, is to be cast into the very lap of fortune; for our faculties then undergo a development and display an energy…previously unsusceptible."
---Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790)
8) ”A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends. "
9) "I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow."
---Woodrow Wilson (1856 - 1924)
10) ”The greatest use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it."
---William James (1842 - 1910)
11) "Skid sideways [through life], thoroughly used up, proclaiming 'Wow-What A Ride!’" ---Peter Sage
12) "And the LORD said unto him, 'What is that in your hand?' And He said 'A rod.'" ---Exodus 4:2
13) ”You should have put my money to the exchangers and then at my coming, I should have received my own with usury.” ---Matthew 25:27
14) "As every man has received the gift, even so, minister the same one to another as good stewards of the manifold grace of God." --Peter (I Peter 4:10)
Click Follow to receive emails when this author adds content on Bublish