• One out of three parents in the US and Canada believe they are being alienated from a child.
• Half of the parents polled in these two countries said they had not previously heard of the term “parental alienation.”
• Almost four million children in the US have experienced moderate to severe alienation. Parental alienation is now officially considered child abuse.
• 95% of mental health professionals working with parental alienation get it wrong.
• Reunification programs exist that can successfully turn around severe alienation in four days.
Click Follow to receive emails when this author adds content on Bublish