1)"Plant the right seed to get the right plant"
2) “The fragrance always remains in the hand that gives the rose”
3) "If you want to keep your memories, you first have to live them."
---Bob Dylan, singer and songwriter
4) "One of the best ways to persuade others is with your ears--by listening to them."
---Dean Rusk, U.S. Secretary of State
5) “If you hold your hand shut tight, nothing can get in. in order to receive, you must open your hand.”
6) “The gift of caring attention, affection, appreciation & love are the most precious gift you can give & they don‘t cost anything, when you meet someone you can silently give him smile, happiness, joy & laughter. This kind of silent giving is very powerful.”
7) “Seedtime and harvest...shall not fail from the earth.”
8) “Give and it will be given unto you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use it shall be measured to you.”
--Jesus (Luke 6:38)
9) "Remember this, a farmer who plants only a few seeds will get a small crop. But the one who plants generously will get a generous crop.”
---Paul (2 Corinthians 9-6)
10) "...whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap...."
---Paul (Galatians 6:7)
Click Follow to receive emails when this author adds content on Bublish