6) “Before you can inspire with emotion, you must be swamped with it yourself. Before you can move their tears, your own must flow. To convince them, you must yourself believe.”
7) “Wonder rather than doubt is the root of knowledge.”
---Abraham Joshua Heschel
8) “I like life. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing.”
---Agatha Christie 1856
9) "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer."
10) "A mediocre idea that generates enthusiasm will go further than a great idea that inspires no one."
---Mary Kay Ash, founder of Mary Kay Cosmetics
14) “Look for the bright spot and move yourself toward it. There always is a bright spot. Learn to see it. Learn to value it, and you will learn to succeed.”
15)"While I was musing, the fire burned."
---David (Psalms 39:3)
16)"Then I said, I will not...speak any more in his name. But, it was in my heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I...could not stay"
---Jeremiah (Jeremiah 20:9)
17)"Do not be drunk with wine, wherein is excess, but be filled with the spirit, speaking to yourselves in psalms, and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your hearts to the lord; giving thanks always for all things unto god..."
---Paul (Ephesians 5:18-20)
Click Follow to receive emails when this author adds content on Bublish