Fundraising From Companies and Charitable Trusts/Foundations & Through The Internet
- Check computer and paper records.
- Are we eligible to apply?
- Look at their income and expenditure - what are they capable of giving?
- capital projects, scholarships, fund over several years?
- Do we have to raise some of the money before approaching them? Geographical constraints?
- Monthly, quarterly, as necessary? How far in advance do they like proposals?
- Do they require a summary of the project first?
- Do we know any of them?
- Do any of our Trustees know any of theirs? How can we make use of this?
- Look at previous giving history. If unsure, seek advice from the Administrator.
- Look at previous history. If unsure, ask the Administrator.
- Director, Chairperson, Secretary, Fundraiser
- The Chairman of the Trustees, the Secretary, Administrator
- Do they ever visit applicants' projects? Would they like to visit a project as an introduction to our work?
Click Follow to receive emails when this author adds content on Bublish