Holding onto painful past events keeps the hurtful experience inside a negative space and does nothing to heal the wound. Consider the following statements and questions about letting go and forgiveness:
• How have you moved on from a relationship?
• Is there a painful past experience you need to be healed of?
• Write about a time you forgave and how it felt.
• Write a brief “healing scripture” or inspirational message one might use to overcome a tragedy or hardship.
• Using your imagination, how would you draw forgiveness and/or healing?
Click Follow to receive emails when this author adds content on Bublish