Over-reacting is a good signal that you are reacting to something else. Signals that you are over-reacting include:
• You just can’t stop thinking about something. You keep trying to think about something else but you always come back to rethinking the same situation over and over again.
• You always get upset (angry, teary, worried) when you are reminded about someone, someplace, or some event, even if it happened a long time ago.
• Anniversaries or other reminders of difficult experiences are difficult for you.
• You get physically uncomfortable (butterflies, tension headaches, pounding heart) when you need to talk to someone—often an authority figure.
• You get your feelings hurt easily.
• You have an intense reaction (anger, sadness, fear) because of something someone else says or does.
• You feel very judgmental in response to certain ordinary situations like traffic or others making mistakes.
These over-reactions are examples of your life energy being stuck.
Click Follow to receive emails when this author adds content on Bublish